Do you find our CONTENT USEFUL? Please HELP US continue our labour by donating today!
You can try all methods, there is no harm at all.
Fix A.- Remove All Cookies and Cached Files
Cookies and cached files can block your Internet DNS and then cause the “ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED” error. You can try clearing your browser cookies and cached files to fix this error.
1. Type “chrome://settings/clearBrowserData” in your address bar and press enter.
2. Clear all cookies and cached files.
In order to fix ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED error flushing and renewing DNS is a very good option.
1. Press Windows logo key and type “cmd”.
2. Right click on “Command Prompt” and select “Run as administrator”.
3. Type these commands one by one:
Fix C.- Set Google’s DNS As Your Default DNS Server
Changing DNS address to a public one can help you fix browsing problems caused by DNS
1. Open Control Panel and go to Control Panel->Network and Internet-Network and Sharing Center->Change Adapter Settings.
2. Right click on the connection that connects your computer to the internet and select “Properties”.
3. Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click “Properties”.
4. Use the following DNS Servers
Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168
Alternate DNS server: 22.214.171.124